06 Feb Positive thinking Christian tips
- First and foremost of all, pay attention to what you are thinking of. Our mind is regarded as very turbulent as the mouth or body has no option but to follow whatever the mind processes about. It is due to such reasons that we can source the negativity to our thought processing in minds. Regardless of how turbulent and unsure our thought patterns and mindsets are, we can for a fact tame and control our mind, instead of letting the mind control us. Simple practices such as integrating or swapping a negative thought with a positive one can do wonders. As stated in 2 Corinthians 10:5, it may take significant effort and time to integrate such process in our minds, however with progress, eventually, the number of positive thoughts will overcome the number of negative thoughts present in mind.
- The second step involves obstructing and hindering external negative forces such as from other people, influencing you. If you truly do desire to inculcate a positive change from your negative aspects, then it is imperative you distance and cut off from harmful elements and people who do nothing but spread negativity. Moreover, hanging around such people and elements will impact you for the worst and lose sight of your end goal.
- The third step involves formulating a list of all the areas in your life you wish to change. Tend to evaluate your life, and list down all the aspects you want to improve, change and erase. Regardless of the length of the list, make sure to work and take necessary steps to change and enhance each aspect listed down. If you have trouble listing down your negatives, ask your family as they know you better than anyone else.
- The fourth step involves integrating self-positive and motivational quotes in your life. Simple measures such as immediately reading aloud positive and motivational quotes after waking up or when feeling down can positively boost and impact you to face everyday life with a better mindset. You will tend to feel more positive and confident about yourself. Moreover, you are affirming the positivity in your life.
- The final step involves seeking help to change from the Almighty. Understand the fact that you cannot change all of a sudden by yourself; you will need faith and support from the Lord Almighty to help you guide and see your change through. Make time to pray and spend time with God. Do your part, and God will take care of the rest.